Friday, July 19, 2013

Wildside BBQ

 
We went to a restaurant named Wild Side BBQ in Kissimmee Florida for dinner. We ordered nachos for a starter and I ordered the Wild Side Platter, and everyone else ordered an assortment of items off the menu.

The nachos arrived on a plate that took half the table. It was piled with cheese, chili, and BBQ pork. I have never seen such a pile of nachos delivered as an appetizer. How do they expect people to eat all of this? Half way through the nachos I became concerned about my entre because I was filling up.

The entre arrived. the wildside plater was half a rack, Half a chicken, half a pound of pork, with fries and beans. It was not humanly possible to eat all the food that was placed in front of us. But that didn't keep us from trying!

After dinner we returned to the house. We spent the evening complaining about how much we had ate and pledging to only eat salads for the rest of the trip.

If you are ever in the area, I recommend the Wild Side BBQ. Just be careful how much food you order. It is very good and you will want to try to eat it all whether that is possible or not. It was so good that I was licking my fingers and had to avoid the temptation of gnawing my fingers off - that is how good it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment